Chanakya IAS Academy, chanakya ias academy fee structure, Fees of chanakya ias academy delhi,Admission and things to know.
Chanakya IAS Academy is the best IAS coaching Institute in Delhi-NCR. Prepare for UPSC CSE exam from the top UPSC Coaching Centre in Delhi. This Academy was founded in the year 1993 and its head office located in South Delhi-Satya Niketan, Benito Juarez Marg Opp. Venky College, New Delhi, India.
Driven by the philosophy that every individual is born to succeed, Chanakya IAS Academy’s direction as an organization is led by its founder Managing Director Mr. AK Mishra fondly known as Success guru.
Chanakya IAS Academy relentlessly works towards realizing the dream of Mr. Mishra to reach, to teach and train both the Hindi and English medium students to partake in the process of nation-building by joining the Civil Services. The very first step of naming the institution after ancient India’s great thinker, a political strategist, a nationalist and an architect of civil services is our ever inspiring lodestar.
The Academy aims at developing a competitive attitude with a sound academic base among the students. The Academy lays great emphasis on leadership development, ethics & social responsibility to ensure that the bureaucrats of tomorrow do not suffer from moral and ethical bankruptcy.
Chanakya IAS Academy assures that the students are equipped with the most relevant and comprehensive guidance factoring in all the parameters set by the UPSC for the examination.Therefore, offering to the candidates the best study material developed by the most sought after faculty is our foremost objective.
AK Mishra, fondly called “Success Guru” AK Mishra by his students, is the founder and director of Chanakya Academy for Education and Training Pvt. Ltd. With his mission to bring revolutionary changes in the Education sector, he has trained thousands of candidates to achieve their dream of becoming an IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS Officers.
Chanakya IAS Academy Features:
Chanakya IAS Academy believes in providing quality education with world-class facilities to aspirants.
- Best Faculty
- All Equipped Classroom
- Regular Seminars with previous administrators
- Highly researched Content
Chanakya IAS Academy scientifically designed Upgraded Foundation program is a complete solution for all three stages of Civil Services Exam. The course endues students not only with the relevant knowledge but also provides right kind of orientation and skills for developing administrative traits. The program undertakes thorough coverage of the prescribed syllabus of General Studies and the optional subjects by well-trained subject experts and professionals under the guidance and direction of Success Guru AK Mishra.
1. The Academy offers Upgraded Foundation Course for 1 year, 2 years and 3 years depending upon the suitability and requirement of each student.
- UFC 1 YEAR: The one-year foundation course is designed for graduates who wish to get ready to achieve their goal of succeeding in Civil Services Examination in the very next year.
- UFC 2 YEAR: Our Upgraded Foundation course for 2 years is the most comprehensive and holistic course for students pursuing graduation and wish to build a solid rock foundation.
- UFC 3 YEAR: Our Upgraded Foundation Course for 3 years has been designed for the students who have set their goal in early ages and wish to create a stronger foundation for Civil Services Examination right after completing their +2.
- Rajasthan Administrative Services
- Himachal Administrative Services
- Assam Administrative Services
- Jharkhand Administrative Services (Ranchi)
- Jharkhand Administrative Services (Hazaribagh)
- Punjab Civil Services
- Haryana Civil Services
- Bihar State Services Exam (Patna)
- Uttar Pradesh Civil Services Examination
- Current Affairs Batches
- Preliminary Examination (GS + CSAT)
- Mains Examination (GS + Optional)
- GS (Preliminary Exam)
- CSAT (Preliminary Exam)
- Optional Mains Exam
- GS Mains Exam
|General studies Mains (GS mains)||90,000|
|Any 1 Optional Subject out of LAW, POLITICAL SCIENCE, HISTORY||45,000|
|GS PRELIMS – GS & CSAT||75,000|
|UPGRADED FOUNDATION COURSE – GS (Prelims Cum Mains) & Essay||147,000|
|UPGRADED FOUNDATION COURSE – GS (Prelims Cum Mains), Essay + CSAT||157,000|
Chanakya Academy Delhi Admission Process
- Admission to various courses offered by Chanakya IAS Academy Delhi is made through The institute Entrance or direct. Let us now check the admission procedure Of Chanakya IAS Academy Delhi.
- Through the Application form: Candidate needs to take application form which is available both online and offline mode which can download it from the official website of Unique Shiksha IAS and send it to our corporate office with requisite DD.
Chanakya IAS Academy Delhi Branches:
Currently Chanakya IAS Academy has 3 Center Location in Delhi. here is the complete details about Center location and chanakya ias academy address.
Chanakya IAS Academy, North branch is situated in Outram Lines, New Delhi, also famously known as an education hub. The academy regularly organizes special classes on 6 modules of Administrative traits by AK Mishra, to boost up the preparation process and provide them competitive mileage over their peers.
- 1596, Outram Lines, Kingsway Camp, Next to GTB Nagar Metro Station Gate No 2, Delhi-110009
Chanakya IAS Academy, headquartered at Satya Niketan, New Delhi, is one of the finest IAS coachings with over 21 centres across India. Embarking the journey, from south campus in 1993, the Academy has been relentlessly guiding aspirants to success in the most coveted Civil Services Examinations.
- 124, 2nd Floor, Satya Niketan, Next to South Campus Metro Station Gate No. 1, New Delhi- 110021
Rajendra Nagar Centre Address:
- 5th Floor, Plot No 3B, Rajendra Park, Pusa Road, Near Rajendra Place Metro Station, Gate No 4, Delhi, 110060
Why you should join Chanakya IAS Academy Delhi?
Chanakya IAS Academy aims to develop amongst its students a competitive attitude along with sound academic base with quality teaching and individual attention as its hallmark. The Academy organizes seminars and workshops with the help of civil servants and experts in soft skills to train the aspirants to think, feel and express like administrators. This comprehensive approach towards IAS preparation has received an overwhelming response and has led to the pan India presence of Chanakya IAS Academy.
Presently, the academy has four centres in Delhi, one each at Jaipur, Allahabad, Ahmedabad, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Dhanbad, Ranchi, Hazaribagh, Patna, Guwahati, Indore, Pune, Jammu, Mangaluru, Kochi, Kottakkal.