VISION IAS is India’s premier research, and training institution, which continuously innovates to help Civil Service aspirants actualize their dreams through ‘integrated efforts’ of Interactive learning system, Team work, Technology & Innovation.
Vision IAS Delhi offers coaching for the UPSC exam for prelims, mains and also provides personality development program to crack the interviews. Vision IAS provides Innovative assessment system for the better performance analysis. It provides daily current affairs, distance learning programs, digitalised classroom courses to the students aspiring to crack the IAS exam.
Vision IAS, Delhi – Review 2021
If you are a candidate who preferred hindi medium for Civil Services exams preparation. This can be a good choice, this institution offers online and offline coaching. This is one the best institution for online classes, as per the Google reviews about Vision IAS Delhi. it is famous among students for online coaching.
The fee structures are affordable by the students and depends on the type of course selected by the students. The study material are updated by the R & D team of expert faculty regularly. Vision IAS also provides Printed Notes, Test Series, Doubt Sessions and Periodic Performance Tests.
Ranking of Vision IAS Delhi
Vision IAS is placed on 3rd Rank position in the list of top 10 IAS coaching institutes in Delhi, making it one of the best coaching for UPSC Civil Services Examination preparation in Delhi.
Must read – Which Institute is best for IAS coaching in Delhi?
Vision IAS Faculty
At vision IAS training is provided by the experienced faculty and they offer effective coaching and guidance to the students. They help the students enhance their skills and to improve their performance in the exam.
- Ashish Kumar – Polity teacher who taught at Vajiram.
- Prateek Gupta – Economic teacher, an expert in his field of study.
- Harsh Bardhan –
- Smriti Shah – Society, Culture, and Development teacher.
- Jatin Gupta –Geography, Economics, IR, Polity, and History teacher.
- Ruchika – Friendly and supportive to students.
- Dr. Suraj – Teaches Ethics, topics of Polity, IR and others.
- Jaspreet Singh – History teacher.
- Shivi Sood – Society and Culture topics.
- Jayesh Khaddar – History teacher.
Vision IAS Test Series
Vision IAS provides a compilation of tests based on Innovative Assessment System™ and has become an essential part of training for CSE. The learning approach is interactive. Tests are provided on topics such as General Studies and Aptitude for Prelims and General Studies, Geography, Sociology and Essay for mains.
- Interview Training: This helps in personality development and confidence building of the candidate with a program priced at Rs. 6000 (Rs. 5000 for Vision IAS students) that consists of DAF analysis sessions with senior faculty, mock interview sessions with ex-bureaucrats/educationists, interaction with previous toppers and serving bureaucrats and more.
- Flexible Coursework.
- Student Centric Approach with Unbroken Feedback Loop™
- Round the Clock Expert Support & Guidance.
- Evaluations based strictly on UPSC pattern.
Vision IAS in Delhi offers flexible learning system. The ratio of student and teacher in classrooms are such that there is effective student-teacher interaction. Teachers provide expert support and guidance. The teachers continuously research and develop for lectures. Latest technologies are used for training. After completion of the coursework, students give their 360° feedback.
Vision IAS Courses
Vision IAS in Delhi coach and prepare candidates appearing for the CSE conducted annually by UPSC. These courses are taught in both medium – English and Hindi. The structure of the CSE includes Prelim tests, Main Exam and Interview. Here is the list of courses offered at the Vision IAS in Delhi.
Prelims Test Series
- General Studies
Mains Test Series
- General Studies
Other Optional Course
Vision IAS program provides a dedicated support system for holistic personality development of the candidate to give him the confidence to face the interview board successfully.
Features of Interview Preparation Program:
- DAF analysis session with senior faculty members of Vision IAS.
- Mock Interview Session with Ex-Bureaucrats/Educationists.
- Interaction with Previous toppers and Serving bureaucrats.
- Performance Evaluation and Feedback
Why choose Vision IAS Courses?
Personal Guidance Simplied – Students are provided one-to-one guidance on a regular basis on phone, email or inperson sitting for clearing doubts & keeping them motivated while preparing for this highly dynamic exam.
Preparation Uninterrupted – Organize all your lectures and study material effectively & access them from anywhere, anytime.
Continuous Individual Assessment – Students are provided personalized, specific & concrete feedback and attention through regular tutorials, mini tests and All India Test Series.
All India Test Series – Opted by every 2 out of 3 selected candidates. The Vision IAS Post Test Analysis
provides corrective measures and also continuous performance improvement.
Read By All. Recommended By All – Relevant & up-to-date study material such as the Monthly Current Affairs magazine, PT 365 and Mains 365, News Today – Daily Current Affairs which are compiled by a dedicated team of experts.
Never Miss a Class – Technological support to access recorded classes, resources, track your Absolute & Relative performance through your own student portal.
Vision IAS Contact details
Address : 2nd Floor, Apsara Arcade, Near Gate-7 Karol Bagh Metro Station, 1/8 b, Pusa Road, Delhi – 110005 (India)
Contact Number. +91-8468022022, +91-9019066066
Email : email@example.com
Mukharjee Nagar Centre Address : 635, Opposite Signature View Apartments, Banda Bahadur Marg, Mukherjee Nagar, New Delhi – 110009