IAS aspirant should filter out the right websites to refer to for IAS Exam. Here, we provide the list of all Useful Government Websites For Civil Service Preparation.
Access to reliable and best study material is the most important factor for an aspirant preparing for Civil Services exam preparation. To help the young aspirants, IAScoachings presents a comprehensive list of all important and reliable websites required for UPSC Civil Services Exams Preparation.
There are many Government/NGO/Business websites useful for UPSC preparation. Here is a list of the most popular resources.
Let us take a quick look at What are some important government websites that should be followed as part of the UPSC preparation.
- ncert.nic.in – Download NCERT Texts as PDF.
- nios.ac.in – Download NIOS Online Materials.
- egyankosh.ac.in – Download IGNOU Books.
- yojana.gov.in – Download Yojana and Kurukshetra Magazines.
- upsc.gov.in – Official Website of UPSC.
- pib.nic.in – Press Information Bureau Website, for government updates.
- prsindia.org – PRS Website for tracking bills in Parliament.
- idsa.in – IDSA website for Defense and Foreign relations.
- gatewayhouse.in – Indian Council for Global relations.
- envfor.nic.in – Ministry of Environment and Forests.
- mea.gov.in – Ministry of External Affairs.
- indiabudget.gov.in – Download Budget and Economic Survey.
- ptinews.com – Press Trust of India.
- ibef.org – India Brand Equity Foundation for economy and business.
- vikaspedia.in – Knowledge initiative by InDG.
- makeinindia.com – Make in India initiative for manufacturing-related info.
Note: Though it is not practical to follow all the Useful Government Websites regularly, it is recommended for the candidates to at least keep themselves updated and jot down everything important.