The UPSC CSE Interview is inherently a test of candidates’ overall personality which includes analytical ability, logical exposition, social skills as well as emotional intelligence.
What makes the Interview, the most important step in the entire journey to acing the UPSC Civil Service Exam?
The UPSC CSE interview, also known as the ‘personality test’, is unlike the earlier exam. It is well known that the interview is not a test of theory, but very few know that it is actually an assessment of not only his/her intellectual qualities but also social traits and his/her interest in current affairs. Some of the qualities to be judged are mental alertness, critical powers of assimilation, clear and logical exposition, balance of judgment, variety and depth of interest, ability for social cohesion and leadership, intellectual and moral integrity.
The marks obtained in the interview are added to the marks in Mains to obtain the final score, on which the final selection is done.
Know what makes Chanakya’s IAS Interview Guidance Program, the leading mock interview program in the country.
Chanakya IAS Academy is one of the first institutes to have started an interview guidance program, designed specifically for the candidates who have cleared their Mains and awaiting their Interview with UPSC. Not just theoretical knowledge and information retention, Chanakya’s IAS Interview Guidance Program focuses on developing a holistic module for the candidates not to just sharpen their social and logical skills, but also to transform their mindset as an administrator. With years of expertise and knowing what UPSC seeks in the candidates, Chanakya’s IAS Interview Guidance Program gives personalized training to every candidate to bring out the best of him/ her as an administrator and a future change-maker of the country.
What can you expect in the Chanakya IAS Academy Interview Guidance Program?
- The mock interview will provide real life simulation to the candidate. The setup, process and time will be similar to that of the actual interview.
- The panels will consist of retired bureaucrats and psychoanalyst with years of expertise.
- The candidate will be given insights developed in over two decades of UPSC CSE Interview process
- A detailed analysis of DAF will be provided, and guidance will be given on the same.
- Live recording of the mock interview will be provided immediately after the interview to the candidate for review and further self-improvement.
Chanakya’s IAS Interview Guidance Program, a patent of Chanakya IAS Academy has helped over thousands of students to ace their UPSC CSE Interview till now.
Chanakya’s IAS Interview Guidance Program helps each student to enhance his/her qualities and works on their shortcomings to achieve the best of score in the actual CSE interview.