We have compiled for you the Top 10 IAS Coaching in Delhi, top 10 IAS Coaching Institute in delhi that will help you achieve your dream career as an IAS officer by helping you clear you IAS exam with ease.
IAS Exam is a test conducted by the Union Public Services Commission to recruit qualified candidates to All India Services Which includes IAS (IAS officer is a highly qualified officer ), IPS, IRS, IFS and many other Group A and Group B services. Assessment must maintain a Graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized University. Candidate must be more than 21 years of age and the upper limit for Age is 32 years for general candidates, but there are certain relaxations given by the commission.
- The candidate must completely Satisfy the IAS Exam eligibility before beginning with IAS 2019 Application Form of three phases namely IAS Prelims followed by IAS Mains and Interview.
- IAS Prelims Exam tests General knowledge and Mental Aptitude of the candidates.
- Final interview for those who successfully clear IAS Mains will be conducted in the month of November/December, 2019.
IAS Exam Eligibility: Minimum Qualification
IAS Assessment sets Eligibility criteria for the candidates who wish to get recruited in All India Services. Candidate who wishes to sit for IAS exam must hold a degree of any University that has been incorporated by Act of Parliament or that is to be declared as a Deemed University by University Grants Commission or he/she must Have an equivalent qualification for IAS Exam. But, there are several Exceptions which might be treated by the commission under following conditions:
- Candidates Who are awaiting the result of their graduation exam are eligible For IES Prelims Exam however they will have to present the degree in the Time of looking for IES Mains Exam.
- IAS Exam Eligibility is considered on the basis he has passed exam Conducted by other Institutions, the standard of which in the opinion of The Commission justifies his/her entry into the IAS Exam 2019.
- Candidates With professional and technical levels as recognized by Government of India will also be eligible to appear for IAS Exam.
- IAS will provisionally admit Other medical examination but hasn’t completed internship. This is Applicable only when he/she submits a copy of certification from the concerned Authority of the University/Institution along with the IAS Online Program .
- Candidates With technical and professional levels as recognized by Government of India
- IAS will provisionally admit Other medical examination but hasn’t completed internship. This is Applicable only if he/she submits a copy of certification from the concerned Authority of the University/Institution along with the IAS Online Program .
There is an age limit Set by IAS for candidates that will appear in the IAS 2019. A candidate must have attained 21 years old but the upper limit of age limit is set on 32 years. Candidate must be born not earlier than August 02, 1987 and not later than August 01, 1998.
Some relaxations have been given to candidates belonging to Certain reserved categories as mentioned below:
- Candidate Belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe class will be given Maximum age comfort of five years.
- Candidates Who can avail reservation applicable in Other Backward Classes (OBC) Category shall be given comfort of upto three decades.
- Candidates 01, 1981 to December 31, 1990 will be given comfort of upto Five decades.
- Relaxation Of maximum of three years in the case of Defence Services Personnel,
- provided to the Candidates belonging to ex- servicemen including Commissioned officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered Military services For at least five years as on August 01, 2018 and have been released
- on Completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is scheduled to be completed within one year from August 01, 2018 otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or
- on account of physical disability attributable to Military Service or
- Relaxation of up to a maximum of Five years will be provided in the case of ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an Initial period of assignment of five decades of Military Service as on years and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues a certificate that They can apply for civil employment and that they will be released on three months’ notice on selection from the date of receipt of offer of appointment.
For recruiting as an I.A.S or I.P.S officer, candidate must be a citizen of India. Aside from I.A.S or I.P.S services, candidate must be any of these:
- a citizen of India
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan
- a refugee from Tibet who came to India with intention of permanently settling before January 01, 1962 or
- a Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India provided that a candidate belonging to categories Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan refuge along with other Indian origin candidates from countries mentioned above shall be given a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
Note: Candidate who is a subject of Nepal, Bhutan or is a Tibetan refugee Won’t be considered eligible for appointment to Indian Foreign Services. Additionally candidates who need to produce certification of Eligibility will be admitted to the IAS Exam but appointment will be supplied After submission of certificates issued by Government of India.
IAS Exam Eligibility: Physical Standards
Candidate who wishes To find employment at any post of All India Services have to appear for and clear a physical test that’s performed by the commission as per rules and regulations set down by Government of India.
- It is very important to be physically fit for efficient discharge of duties and services.
- For recruiting in civil services a candidate should also be mentally fit.
- If the candidate fails to meet the requirements of being mentally and bodily fit to discharge responsibilities, he/she will not be appointed.
- Hospitals conducting clinical test for Civil Services Exam
Seven hospitals have been designated for conducting clinical Tests of candidates wishing to get used in civil services post in Delhi. Names for the designated hospitals are:
- Safdarjung Hospital
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital
- Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Narayan Hospital
- Succheta Kriplani Hospital
- Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital
- BR Ambedkar Hospital
Female candidates are also analyzed in the above mentioned hospitals.
For candidates with Physical Illness, following hospitals Will be conducting clinical examination as per their IAS Prelims:
- Safdarjung Hospital
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital
- Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital
- Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Narayan Hospital
Candidates that will need Appellate Specialized Medical Board For eye conditions will be sent to Guru Nanak Eye Centre, New Delhi for medical examination.
Non Eligible Candidates for IAS Exam
There are several instances in which candidates will stand The conditions of Non-Eligibility for IAS exam Have been cited below:
- A Candidate who has been appointed to the Indian Administrative Service (I.A.S) Or the Indian Foreign Service (I.F.S) about the results of an earlier Examination and continues to be a member of the service will not be eligible to sit for IAS Exam.
- If Such is a case then candidate will be appointed to the IAS/IFS after the conduction of IAS Prelims. Candidate of these case will continue to be a Member of the service and he/she shall not be eligible to appear in the IAS Mains.
- If a candidate is appointed to IAS Or IFS after he/she sits for IAS Mains before the announcement of IAS Exam Result thereof and Has been a member of that support, he will not be eligible for Appointment to any service on the basis of the IAS Result.
IAS syllabus for prelims and Mains, pattern and books
IAS Exam is conducted in 3 successive stages- The Prelims stage is an objective evaluation of 200 marks wheres Mains is subjective one. Both the stages are qualifying in nature and successful candidates will be called for Interview round.
The competitive examination comprises two successive Phases, having different syllabus:
Phase 1: IAS Preliminary Exam — Two Newspapers of 200 marks Every
Phase 2: IAS Mains Exam — Written exam (7 papers) and an Interview.
The Indian Administrative Service formally called as Civil Services Examination (CSE) is the premier administrative civil service of this Government of India. Hierarchy-wise, IAS is The greatest administrative post one of the 24 providers like IPS, IFS (Foreign), IAAS, IRS, IDAS, CAPF-AF to name a few.
IAS Syllabus for Prelims
- The Preliminary exam is the first phase a candidate must clear to qualify for
- It Is meant to serve as a screening test only; marks scored in IAS Prelims Will not be counted for the final merit list.
- Preliminary Stage of IAS has two papers viz. General Ability test (GAT) (Paper-1) and the Civil Service Aptitude Test (CSAT)
List of Top 10 IAS coaching in Delhi & top 10 IAS Coaching Institute in delhi
Elite IAS Academy
Elite IAS Academy is Facilitated by Kiren Rijiju, (Union Minister of State for Home Affairs of India) for imparting quality IAS training in the field of Civil Services preparation. The institute was founded by Mr. Bibhash Sharma in 2012. He is among the most renowned teachers of Sociology & has the reputation of producing tens of thousands of successful Civil Servants.
ELITE IAS academy imparts Best IAS training in Delhi for Civil Services. One thing which makes it different from others is that most of the teachers have faced UPSC interview. This makes their instruction more goal-oriented and UPSC syllabus focussed.
Another aspect that makes this IAS Coaching different from others is their sensible approach to training/teaching. Every teacher must abide by some formal checklist provided by the direction
ELITE IAS is not only limited to Classroom coaching but Also provides online coaching for IAS. This programme includes Online Video courses and Correspondence course (study materials).
These courses are interactive i.e. even space Students can avail interaction with the teacher for doubt clearance. This Teachers’ interaction programme is exceptional here, no other institute in India Provides such facilities to the distant student and the success ratio of this Institute speaks the entire story.
CONTACT NO OF ELITE IAS ACADEMY
PHONE NO: 7065202020, 8899999931, 8899999934, 8410000037
Elite IAS has two Branches in Delhi:
Old Rajender Nagar
11A/22, IInd Floor, Bada Bazaar Marg,
Near Bikaner Sweets at Gol Chakkar, Old Rajender Nagar,
New Delhi – 110060, Nearest Metro Station: Karol Bagh
A-1, Chandra House, Top Floor,(Opposite ICICI BANK), Mukherjee Nagar,
Delhi- 110009,Nearest Metro Station: GTB Nagar
Unique Shiksha IAS Institute
Unique Shiksha’s truly exceptional and Contemporary teaching procedures have put into place a support system which Is in congruence with the requirements of UPSC and The demands of the aspirants.
UPSC Gurus: Particular’s faculty consist of industry leading subject matter experts from distinguished institutions.
Personal Mentors: Previously selected candidates mentor young aspirants through the preparation process. And, consequently, provide Unique students a 10% extra edge over competition.
Annual Study Plan: The most acclaimed study plan that incorporates class-study, self-study and practice and enhances UPSC success possibility by 12%.
Recorded Courses: An extremely modern learning process which enables anytime, anywhere learning and consequently increases an aspirant’s probability of breaking UPSC by 3 percent.
Unparalleled And constant testing is built upon the idea of’Progressive Testing.’ by 13%.
Moreover, with Just 100 students per Course Ensures optimal teacher-student collaboration.
This advantage that Particular Shiksha provides to its Students makes it, according to us, the best IAS training Institute in Delhi. The Institute has also been known as India’s best IAS Training Institute for consecutive four decades because 2016 by Indian Education Awards and by other notable media polls.
150+ Unique Shiksha students were selected out of a Total of 990 seats in UPSC Civil Services examination 2017-18.
In Reality, 6 in the Top 20 IAS Toppers were Unique Shiksha students AIR 3: Sachin Gupta AIR 18: Abhilasha Abhinav.
32B, Pusa Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi- 110005
Phone: +91 8287 360 360
The sole aim to initiate, enable and empower individuals to develop to be extraordinary Civil Servants.
It has committed itself to transformation the students Into a developed personality that are well prepared to face not just the competitive examinations but also succeed in their various career paths and to develop to become extraordinary citizens of the world.
It follows a Unique Learning Approach that Consists of several distinct stages like workshops, training programmes for IAS entrance, self-study, self-evaluation, regular class tests and answers writing sessions.
The classroom learning here is supplemented with specially designed study material.
It’s Creator Teachers who have a joint teaching experience of more than 40 years and have taught almost 50000 students.
The aim is to reach out to Civil Services aspirants across The country with the assistance of cutting-edge technology and services.
The students are also given access to web-based portals to Ensure learning outside classrooms. It has meticulously designed Course plan with daily schedules and maximum focus on conceptual clarity.
Highly relevant printed research materials are provided to the Students together with other learning aids within an abysmal format.
Answers are evaluated according to UPSC standards.
The pupils of ALS are benefited with the high tech Infrastructure at their disposal, established in a place of 14000 sq. ft. ALS has a range of classrooms equipped with a state-of-the-art facility.
1st & 2nd Floor, Aggarwal Auto Mall, A-Block, Plot II, Shalimar Place,
District Center, Outer Ring Road, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi- 110088
Phone: +91-11-27495600, 9999975666, 9311331331
B-19, ALS House, Commercial Complex,
Dr. Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi- 110009
Phone: +91-11-27651110, 9999343999, 9999975666
20 Pusa Road, Near Karol Bagh Metro Station
Opposite Metro Pillar No 97, New Delhi – 110005
Phone: +91-11-28751379, 9999648884
Sriram IAS Academy – best IAS Coaching Institute in Delhi at Old Rajinder Nagar
A mission to create innovative and ethical future leaders. In every course, the faculty discusses the given chapter in a way that it should appeal to some good, inquisitive, above average, young and determined student.
Conceptual clarity, current applications, and India-centeredness, Wherever necessary would be the components of such a discussion.
SRIRAM’s IAS Coaching for General Studies includes Study Material, Test Series (Pre & Main), and courses for Essays without any additional payment.
Personal attention, effective instruction, senior faculty and Adaptability to the changing trends are the plus points of the institute.
It also offers Test series, which is completely aligned with the UPSC pattern and the questions keep the candidates ahead in the competition.
Most of the questions requiring critical answers are discussed in The classroom as part of the program.
Old Rajinder Nagar
22-B, Pusa Road, Bada Bazar Marg,
Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi- 110060
Phone: +91 – 9811489560, 011-25825591, 011-42437002
Delhi University North Campus
Delhi University North Campus, Plot No. 115, Block-A,
Kamla Nagar, Near Shakti Nagar Chowk, Delhi- 110007
5. Raus IAS Coaching – Best and Most Trusted IAS and UPSC coaching Institute in Delhi
Rau’s IAS Study Circle is India’s Best and Most Trusted IAS and UPSC coaching Institute in Delhi, India. Preparing Leaders For Tomorrow! This institute was established with a motive not only to Provide the students with a road-map to successful learning but also to reassure them of our motivating company during their journey on the road to success.
The pattern of placing the questions and how to handle them, evoking their interest in the various regions of knowledge, and obtaining a picture-like view of the numerous topics to be studied.
The faculty of the Study Circle is composed of seasoned Educators, competent administrators, and committed researchers. The students are given a series of tests following the first fortnight and it’s compulsory for the students to try them.
A review of these tests will be done by the concerned teachers in The sttings which are scheduled after the first fortnight.
Once, the errors committed by pupils are pointed out, it’s Expected of them to not commit the very same mistakes while attempting the second.
309, Kanchenjunga Building, 18 Barakhamba Road,
Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
Phone: 011 – 40786050, 23317293, 23318135/36, 23738906/07
6. Chanakya IAS Academy – India’s best UPSC and IAS coaching institute
Chanakya IAS academy aims to develop amongst its pupils a Competitive attitude together with sound academic base with quality instruction and individual attention because of its hallmark.
Seminars and workshops are coordinated with the help of Civil servants and experts in soft skills to train the aspirants to think, feel and express such as administrators.
It also lays great emphasis on leadership development, integrity And social responsibility, and mind-power growth so as to make certain that our tomorrow’s bureaucrats don’t suffer from moral and ethical bankruptcy.
Presently, the academy has two facilities in Delhi, one each at the candidates are offered the best study Material which is developed by the most sought-after faculty. The institute regularly updates its content and also modifies its pedagogy accordingly.
South Delhi Branch
124, 2nd floor, Satya Niketan, Opposite Venky College,
Near Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi -110021
Phone: +91-9958592517, +91-9958592519, +91-9958592521, 011-64504615, 011-65428647
North Delhi Branch
1596, Outram Lines, Kingsway Camp, Opposite Sewa Kutir Bus Stand,
Phone: +91-9811671844/9811671845, +91-9711494830, +91-8447314449, 011-27602096, 011-27607721
Vedanta IAS Academy – best ias Institute for ias coaching in Delhi
The institute is a unit of VEDANTA GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS and has been Founded in the year 1997 by Sir S. P. Verma who is a renowned scholar and Social employee.
It’s an excellent teaching faculty drawn from various Reputed institutions throughout the country. To give quality education and guidance, small batches are being run to benefit the pupils.
It continuously innovates to assist Civil Services aspirants. The institute considers its responsibility to inculcate Self-confidence in your character and developing skills that are right, allows students to easily rank ahead of others.
It endeavors to give the pupils that time tasted course with Which would supplant the concept of diligent work with cleverness and produce an Interpretation of their dream to guaranteed achievement.
Head office Rohini
D-11/156 sec-8, Rohini East, Metro Station Pillar No-389
Rohini, Delhi- 110085
Phone:-9911493333, 9911843333, 011-45623302,
D-11/145, Sector-8, Rohini East, Metro Station Pillar No-392
Rohini, Delhi- 110085
Phone:-9911493333, 9911843333, 011-456233317-20,
Flat No.101, A 40-41, Ansal Building First Floor
Near Batra Cinema, Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi- 110009
9. Vision IAS – Best IAS coaching institute
This institute provides a comprehensive and intensive ‘interactive’ distance learning / on-line / schoolroom program specializing in sincere IAS Aspirants United Nations agency can seem within the officialdom test.
The skilled school here provides step by step steering to aspirants for understanding the ideas of the topic and prepares them for effective answer writing.
It was supported by Ajay Kumar Singh and Anoop Kumar Singh and has over twenty nine branches across Republic of India in numerous cities.
The strategy of the institute is to perpetually introduce to stay the preparation method dynamic and provides personalised attention to individual aspirants supported factors like core ability, accessibility of your time and resource and therefore the demand of officialdom test.
The check series from Vision IAS has become an important tool for each serious aspirant. Its Interactive Learning approach (Email / telecom Discussion with Experts) ceaselessly improves aspirant’s performance within the right direction.
2nd floor, Apsara Arcade, Near Gate-7 Karol Bagh Metro Station,
1/8 b, Pusa Road, Karol Bagh, Delhi – 110005
Phone: +91 8468022022+91 9650617807, +91 9717162595
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Khan Study Academy – India’s Best IAS Coaching Center for General Studies and CSAT
KSG offers the most effective IAS work once it involves IAS and CSAT and has its branches unfold across the foremost cities in North Asian nation.
At KSG, the founders square measure dependent on success. General studies categories provided by the IAS work square measure spectacular and will lure each candidate in.
It conjointly has numerous branches across Asian nation together with Jaipur, Bhopal, Indore, and Patna.
They promise to create the method of learning way more snug and pleasurable. the lecture rooms during this academy have massive enough area however fewer students.
This is to create teacher-student interaction abundant easier. The tough colleges not solely share data however conjointly a bit of expertise. so as to make sure seats, the candidates square measure needed to register beforehand.
2521, Hudson Line, Vijay Nagar Chowk,
Near G.T.B. Nagar Metro Station, Delhi -110009
Phone: +91 11 45552607, +91 11 45552608, +91 11 27130786, +91 11 27131786, +91 88605 88805
IAS exam preparation is the dream for most of the Indians. More than 200K peoples prepare for IAS every year but few of them get success.
There are so many IAS Coaching Center in Delhi who provide the facility of weekend batch to achieve excellent success. There are so many public administration courses provided by the excellent teachers( working professionals) of Delhi. I hope you like the list of Top 10 IAS coaching in delhi.