ELITE IAS is one of the most trusted coaching institute in Delhi, for civil services preparation. Every year you can find some students getting selected in Civil Services from classroom programme. In 2015, Nikhil Pathak completed his graduation from KMC, Delhi and in the same 2015 session he got selected in IPS (AIR-107, highest scorer in GS mains 426 marks, first attempt selection). In 2016, Ila Tripathi secured AIR-51, with one of the highest score in Sociology (301/500).
ELITE IAS has a unique feature of training their students; no stone is left unturned i.e. every part of IAS preparation is taken care of, diligently.
Some most valuable attractions:
- Classroom Strength: Strength of the classroom is limited to 75 to 90 students. This helps in developing personal interaction with students.
- Teaching Method: Teachers are well experience and exposed to UPSC exam. Most of the time they teach the basic concept and correlate their subject-matters with current affairs or contemporary issues (this is the demand of UPSC in new changed question pattern).
- Class Test: Apart of interactive class, this coaching institute strictly follows Class test on Sunday. This is one of the most important feature, because in new UPSC pattern knowledge is essential but without learning the art of reproducing them in limited words, all knowledge/information is waste. In class test, students are exposed to variety of questions from various sections/units. Teacher’s feedback on class test is really helpful in improvement of answer writing skill.
- Holistic Approach: Civil services exam. preparation cannot be done in compartmentalized format i.e. first prelims, then mains and then interview. They are interconnected – in UPSC exam, first the candidate develops appropriate personality and then they get selection. Personality development is a process and so you can find many dignitaries, senior bureaucrats, selected students of the coaching institute visiting and delivering lectures at frequent intervals.
- All India Test Series: Completion of classroom coaching (with class tests) is first stage of training. ELITE IAS exposes all their students (who have complete the classroom course) to all India Test Series. This is most important phase because students familiar with UPSC syllabus need to develop advance level of answer writing skill. Now they should posses interlinking ability (connection between subjects + current affairs) – all India Test Series is the best tool to polish them and expose them to real competitive atmosphere. ELITE IAS students while participating in it develops insight by comparing their answers with best all India scorers, and have opportunity to discuss their individual problems with the teacher(s).
- In-house supply of Current Affairs & Contemporary Issues: In new pattern of UPSC, traditional magazines are becoming irrelevant. ELITE IAS own a team of Research & Development personals, well exposed to trending UPSC question pattern, they develop and supply in-house Current affairs and Contemporary issues. These play a major role in latest trend of Civil Services IAS Exam preparation. The question pattern in General Studies demands to substantiate your answers with current affairs and if possible correlate traditional questions with contemporary issues. This enriches your answers and examiner/evaluator tastes such type of attitude.
- Study Support.Coaching facilitates teachers’ support even after the class is over. This is very helpful in solving personalized study problems.
- Hostel Facilities: ELITE IAS facilitates hostel facilities for out station students. Administrative staffs are very cordial & helpful. They take care of the students till the course is in the process.
- Upgraded Foundation Course
- General Studies Integrated Course
- 3 Years Integrated Course – For Undergraduates
- S. Mains + Prelims Only
- S. Mains Only
- S. Prelims Only
- Online GS Module
- Online Sociology Video Classes