Scheme of Free Coaching for SC and OBC Students
The objective of the Scheme is to provide coaching of good quality for economically disadvantaged Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Other Backward Classes (OBCs) candidates to enable them to appear in competitive examinations and succeed in obtaining an appropriate job in Public/Private Sector.
The Scheme will be implemented through the reputed coaching institutions/centres run by the:
- Central Government/State Governments/UT Administrations/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies under Central/State Governments;
- Universities (both Central and State) including the Deemed Universities and Private Universities recognized by concerned authority; and
- Registered private institutions/NGOs.
The courses for which the Coaching will be imparted shall be as follows:
- Group A and B examinations conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and the various Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs);
- Group A and B examinations conducted by the State Public Service Commissions;
- Officers’ Grade examinations conducted by Banks, Insurance Companies and Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs);
- Premier Entrance Examinations for admission in (a) Engineering (eg. IIT-JEE & AIEEE), (b) Medical (eg. AIPMT), (c) Professional courses like Management (eg. CAT) and Law (eg. CLAT), and (d) Any other such disciplines as Ministry may decide from time to time.
- Eligibility tests/examinations like SAT, GRE, GMAT and TOEFL.
Eligibility Criteria for applying for Free UPSC Coaching
- The institute should be a registered body or run by any organization registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860/Companies Act, 2013 or any other relevant Act of the State/Union Territory.
- The institute should have been registered at least for a period of 3 years as on date of notification inviting applications from States/UTs/Coaching Institutions for empanelment by the Ministry.
- The institute should have been fully functional for a minimum period of 3 years at the time of applying under this Scheme and having a minimum enrolment of 100 students in the courses as indicated at Para-3 here-in-above each year for at least two years, immediately prior to the year in which selected for empanelment.
- The institute must have proper infrastructure to meet all requirements for providing coaching in the courses applied for.
Jamia Hamdard (Hamdard University)
- Address: Badarpur Rd, Near Batra Hospital, Block D, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi – 110062
- Website: www.jamiahamdard.edu
Jamia Hamdard is an institute of higher education Deemed to be University located in New Delhi, India. It has been awarded an ‘A’ grade deemed university status by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India. It was established in 1989. Jamia Hamdard invites online applications for free Civil Services (Pre-cum Mains) and other competitive examination coaching with hostel facilities for Minorities, SC/ST and Women candidates.
Dikshant Education Centre
- Address: 303, Jaina House Extension, Commercial Complex, Dr. Mukherjee Nagar, New Delhi 110009
- Mob: 9868902785, 931251105
This institute offers the scheme of Free Coaching for SC and OBC Students. The objective of the Scheme is to provide coaching of good quality for economically disadvantaged Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Other Backward Classes (OBCs) candidates to enable them to appear in competitive examinations like UPSC (Group A and B).